Brett Johnson is the founder of The Institute for Innovation, Integration & Impact, Inc, which is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area. Passionate about the abolition of dichotomy—eradicating the false barriers between facets of life, Brett is particularly interested in removing the barrier between the so-called secular and sacred. A chartered accountant, writer, father and social entrepreneur, Brett is dedicated to societal transformation through business, capital and leadership transformation. Brett has over thirty years of experience with leading public accounting and management consulting firms. He and the team at The Institute have repurposed over 350 corporations. He works extensively with executive groups within businesses, NGOs and international charities, helping them dream new futures, and align around a common purpose. A South African native, Brett has lived in Silicon Valley with his family for over 25 years. Brett has authored six books, and has some more in the works:
• Convergence—Integrating your Career, Community, Creativity & Calling
• I-Operations—How the Internet can transform your Operating Model with Gary Daichendt, former EVP of Worldwide Operations at Cisco
• LEMON Leadership—Radically fresh leadership
• Repurposing Capital—Rediscovering Faith-based Financing
• Transforming Society—A framework for fixing a broken world
• CYCLES—A journey to Purpose
Brett and his wife Lyn are frequently asked to speak and conduct consultations around the world.